Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going Places, brb.

The next week and a half is going to be pretty hectic and I don't know if I'll have access to internet so I'm giving everyone a heads up. If I drop off the face of the earth, its not because Seoul has gone up in some sort of apocalyptic explosion.

Tomorrow, after school, I'm heading into Seoul where we (and by 'we' I mean Leslie, Stephanie and Ryan) will spend the night in a hostel in Hongdae. From there, we will catch the bus to Daecheon where MudFest is going down. Basically, ita a bunch of foriegners playing in the mud, which sounds pretty awesome. They have all sorts of activities and apparently I unwittingly signed myself up for Mudfest boot camp, so that should be interesting...

I get back on Sunday night. Monday I go to work and then on Tuesday I am off to Japan! Yes, you heard right, the land of Hello Kitty and super toilets. I'll be staying with my friend Erin in Takamatsu. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be doing there - other than being a member of the "Eckerd Delegation" for a visiting Eckerd Professor, still not sure how I got roped into that - but it will be fun!

So this is me, signing off for what may turn out to be a good week and a half. I'll try to post again as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment