Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going to Korea, brb.

After many scheduling shenanigans I finally have a definite plan of action once I get to Korea. And I didn't even have to cancel my non-refundable one-way ticket. I'm staying in a hotel for a couple days until my apartment can be made ready for me.

The last two days have been ridiculously stressful for me to the point where I am actually looking forward to a 14 hour plane flight where I have no last minute thing I have to do. I didn't get to say goodbye to a lot of people I meant to, but thats how I roll, apparently.

My next post will be made from Seoul!

1 comment:

  1. "My next post will be made from Seoul!"

    That has a lot of literary potential I just realized. "From Seoul with Soul!"

    Ok just had to get it out of the way. We will not speak of it again.

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete