Sunday, April 4, 2010

In Which I Brag About my Triumph Over Mechanical Villainy

I just wanted to announce to the world that I have triumphed over the vile contraption on my balcony that some would call a washing machine. Normally, washing machines don't give me this much trouble - I swear I know how to do laundry.

This washer, however, is Korean and therefor doesn't speak English and it wouldn't drain the water from my clothes. So every time I washed clothes they came out soaking wet and even though I wrung them out they still wouldn't dry before developing mildew. I was about to try and find out whether or not the thing spoke baseball bat when I discovered the solution

I'm not even going to tell you what was wrong because its just too stupid for words. Let's just say I'm incredibly unobservant. The important thing is that I no longer walk around smelling of moldy clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap I was all like, whatever, until I read the Tags and then I lost my shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha thats what I put it there for.

    ReplyDelete