Sunday, May 2, 2010

Links

ahahahaha I just found this comic series about Foreigners living in Korea and I have to say, this happens to me about once a week at minimum.

You go to turn on the faucet in the bathroom for a glass of water or to wet your toothbrush and the next thing you know, you are soaking wet because you forgot to switch from the shower to the faucet.

I have been trolling the net a lot today and so I decided to post about some of the wildlife I have seen there. If you have as much time as I do on a sunday afternoon (or if you are as good at avoiding doing work on a sunday afternoon as I am) then you will probably find this interesting.

I found this funny because a big part of acupuncture was burning herbs and when I came out I smelled like an incense shop. In America I would have been accused of illegal activities.

Here is a video which simultaneously scares and fascinates me. I mean, they're good dancers and all but I can't believe their parents are watching this. Seriously, how old are those kids? In an unrelated note, this is hilarious.

also, people need more lazy cats in their life.

Here is an article about Korean 'Comfort Women' who are seeking restoration for their suffering at the hands of the Japanese government. They protest outside the Japanese embassy every Wednesday and I may go with them this week just to see how I can get involved.

I'm going to see Iron Man 2 tonight. Be jealous. Be very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment